The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm Going KERA On Your Ass!

You know what I'm talking about. That's when they roll out the best stuff they have to offer and break in every 10 minutes for a 20 minute begging break.

OK, I don't have a bunch of greatness in the closet just waiting to roll it out. But, I am going on a begging expedition. The South 40 has a measly 24 followers, yet according to Google Analytics there are over 1,100 returning readers every month. Time to step it up folks!

I'm going to set our Pledge Goal at 50 followers. Just over twice that are signed up today. That's  reasonable... for now.

What do you get for signing up? First off you won't get a biodegradable totebag, a coffee mug or the complete DVD collection of Masterpiece Theater for a $250 donation. In fact you will get a better value! It will cost you absolutely jack for continued quality infotainment via the interwebs from yours truly. Second, you'll never get a telemarketer or stacks of junk mail begging for more. Third, I might actually put forth a bit of effort to keep up the high standards you've come to realize aren't being met on a daily basis around here.

That, my faithful readers, is worth the price of admission alone!

So get off your dead asses  please take the time out of your busy day and click the button on the right to sign up as a follower of The South 40. You'll be happy that you did and so will I. Don't make me get Rick Vanderslice and Bob Ray Sanders to start calling you in the middle of dinner.

I've got a totebag and I'm not afraid to use it!

2 comments:

Silicone Alley said...

Sorry, I don't follow anyone. At least I don't think I do.

littlesister said...

I will follow you!