The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Friday, April 16, 2010

Live From Texas MotorSpeedway

I had a big blog weekend planned, but so far it's not going well. I left my charger for my phone at home but Littlesister is going to bring me a laptop. Hopefully, not all is lost and I can get a few updates posted.

My big interview may not happen. I haven't heard back from her since Tuesday. It doesn't look good, but I'm not giving up hope just yet. Maybe I can still pull it off.

We have borrowed a large generator and we are using it to power all of our campers. 1 small problem, it was wired up for 3 phase and when I plugged my 110 cord into it I damn near electrocuted myself! It almost completely melted one of the prongs off my power cord and fried my home theater system in the RV.

I'm lucky it didn't do more damage!

So far, this trip hasn't shaped up like I had planned. But I'm not giving up hope just yet.

Stay tuned!

No comments: