The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Friday, April 16, 2010

Never Say Never!

I woke up this morning to some great news. My interview is still on! What, me worry?

I can tell you now that it is with Krista Voda of FOX Sports!

Stay tuned...

UPDATE: OK, maybe you can say never once in a while. After having to reschedule from this morning, I got another call from Krista. She apologuised and regretably was not able to meet with me at the track for an interview due to a scheduling conflict with FOX Sports.

Looks like we will be doing it over the phone sometime next week.

These things happen...

1 comment:

an Donalbane said...

I hope y'all's campsite isn't a mud pit this morning. Ya got muddin' tires on the Suzi?