The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Blah, Blah, Blah

  • Slow week around here and at work. Hence the return of Blah, Blah, Blah.
  • Several of my favorite bloggers have disappeared from the face of the blogosphere. Where did you guys go?
  • My yard is now officially a jungle.
  • I reset the fuel milage computer on my truck and now I'm getting almost 2 miles a gallon better mileage according to it. I might want to verify that with a calculator before I get too excited.
  • For the first time in what seems like forever I got a Tax Refund check yesterday. No calculator necessary to get excited about that.
  • Comedian Chelsea Handler, host of Chelsea Lately on E!, reportedly has a sex tape floating around. Why do I smell publicity bit? 
  • We are danger close to the return of 100 degree weather. I for one am not looking forward to it.
  • I'll see if I can't dig up something more interesting  for a post after work tonight. 

2 comments:

Silicone Alley said...

2nd summer in a row that I'm pregnant! I'm really not looking forward to 100 degree temps.

an Donalbane said...

Hey, I work with those guys (in the picture)!