The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hold My Beer And Watch This


As promised here's a couple pics of me pulling a stuck camper out of the mud at Texas Motor Speedway with my Suzuki Carry KEI truck. I'll be honest, I had my doubts about getting him out of the mud. That is a 3/4 ton Dodge Ram with a diesel engine pulling a fully loaded 30ft camper. My Suzuki only has a 660cc engine, but it has full 4 wheel drive with high and low range.

There were more than a few disbelievers, but the final tally was 5 Ford trucks and 2 Dodge trucks that I rescued from the muck. I had ATV owners asking me where they could buy one. I'll have video as soon as FedEx delivers the IEEE cord that I need to get the video on my computer.

Thanks to Littlesister over at Bootsnspurs for uploading these pics from her camera. She also has pics of "The Smoking Gun" custom built BBQ pits they have for sale at M/R Fabrication. Get your order in early!

1 comment:

Melissa Wright said...

It was a muddy mess out there. Some of my friends had to stay another day because they were stuck in the mud. Long race weekend but it was worth it!