The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Friday, November 6, 2009

Tranquility Base Here...

The South 40 has landed!

OK, I've figured out how to post using Opera on my MotoQ. Let me just take a moment to say Windows Mobile sucks. IE mobile sucks even worse.

I was in a semi-MAJOR panic attack before I left for work. I could'nt find my race tickets! I finally located them in the bottom of my scanner bag.

Thank you Baby Jesus!

But in my panic and ensuing late for workness, I left a few things behind like clothes and shoes. Looks like I'll have to bum a ride with Brother In Law and grab my duffle bag or spendthe weekend in my work clothes.

1 comment:

Candance said...

Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for the FNL info. I don't have Direct TV, but I obviously have the internet and I'm fixing to start watching. WOO-HOO!!