The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Monday, November 23, 2009

From The Wayback Machine

Mother's Day 1938 Park Springs, Texas
Here's a pic of my great grandmother featuring her 15 children!

Why she went to bed without a loaded handgun or at least a baseball bat is beyond me.

Didn't married couples sleep in separate beds until the Bob Newhart show came along?

(My Granddad is top row 4th from the right.)

2 comments:

House of R and R said...

I would love to know the names of everyone in that pic. I may know them! My family attended the Victory Baptist Church for as long as I can remember. My parents were charter members. So we were always in Park Springs. Is the pic taken down town?

RPM said...

The pic was taken on the front porch of their house near Park Springs. (I don't know the exact location) I have several more from different years, but this one had the most people.