The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Morons Will Never Notice


I know this was already posted over at The Mothership, but I feel compelled to post it here as well. I watched this last night and honestly couldn't believe what I saw. Do they really think you are that stupid? Apparently the answer is yes. FOX News is Yellow Journalism in the worst possible sense of the term.

I don't know if you've ever seen Elia Kazan's A Face in the Crowd starring Andy Griffith, but it nails FOX News squarely on the head 40 years before they were on the air. Network would be a close second.

If it sounds like exactly what you want to hear, it's probably not the truth.

2 comments:

Barnacle said...

hulu won't let me watch 'internationally', but i saw it elsewhere anyway.
yes,, they do think people are that stupid, and yes,, they are!
scary,,

Anonymous said...

Don't beleive him either! There is more Tea Baggers as you call it ! I believe half of what I read and very little of what I see ,can't believe you ! Blue Angel