The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Saturday, February 16, 2008

It's Official...

I need a life.

3 posts in a row about weather?
Crikey!
You'd think I'd at least have a fresh Phil King rant or something. Sorry, faithfull readers (there is more than one of you out there, right?) but perhaps the mundane existence and intrusive work schedule that is my life is bleeding into this blog.


Fear not, for this weekend marks the 50th running of the Daytona 500. I'm sure I'll dig up some juicy NASCAR tidbits to pass along, even on a slow day...err, week. I'm tempted to post a few pics of hot babes to fill the void but that would be stealing Barry's schtick.


Wait, I've got it!!

How about a montage of Speed-TV's resident hottie Krista Voda? (Barry beat me to the Danica Patrick swimsuit shoot)




























Trust me, when I find hotter pics of racing chicks I'll post 'em!
I'm pretty sure we will have quite a few the weekend of April 6th!!!

No comments: