The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

What have they done to the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade? I decided to watch a little of the annual holiday spectacle just for nostalgia purposes and I was stunned. NBC has turned it into some sort of bad Broadway musical. Instead of watching floats, balloons and marching bands, I was watching horrible skits, songs and dance numbers.

WTF? I lasted about 10 minutes then I had to turn it off it was so bad.

Hopefully your holiday traditions are still intact and you enjoy the holiday with family and friends. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

el chupacabra said...

I'll keep my nostalgic memories- thanks for the heads up.

Sometimes simple is better and perfection is simple.