The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Gimme a Fifth of Maker's Mark and a F150 and I can beat that.


Who knew there was such a cool track in Wise County? Well to be honest, I did but I haven't been there yet. That is going to change and soon.


I'm sorry but this guy's reflexes are too slow. He's entering and exiting the corners late. I damn near spun myself out of my swivel computer chair stomping on the gas when he hesitates. Jesus H. Christ son... drive that thing! Put me in that car and I guarantee you won't be looking at a Bowtie in front of you.

No brag, just fact.

1 comment:

an Donalbane said...

That beats the heck out of Malibu Grand Prix - according to one of the related websites, the Norwegian set a track record out there.

I think it would be a blast to drive a Super 7 around that, or the MSR, track.