The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday Off?

Holy cow!

Thru some strange twist of fate and/or scheduling I've wound up with a very rare Saturday off work. The last few times I've been off on a Saturday it's because I took a take vacation day. NASCAR weekend at TMS was the most recent and that was a rainout. Yes Krista, I haven't forgot. Today's forecast doesn't look much better.

But when I get lemons (like a day of is a lemon), I try to turn them into lemonade.

I might take a quick roadtrip to Winstar and play some poker. South40 Slim has been lurking in the shadows waiting for his triumphant return. I could get all Tim Taylor and do some much needed home improvements. Maybe use my psychic powers to channel Martha Stewart and clean this pigstye. I could even break out the lucky Justin black ostrich ropers and boot scoot with a few buckle bunnies at Northside. Or I could sit at home, deflower an innocent bottle of Maker's Mark while I grill a couple ribeyes (on sale at Chico Foods!) and watch The Hangover on HBO.

Survey says:


Chances of a DWI or unidentified feline in my bathroom <0. Chances of expanding my social calendar, about the same.

No comments: