The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

All Together Now

Good Lord. If you thought last week was slow, this week is slower. I mean this week is slooooow.
This week is sooo slow...
How slow is it?
(I thought you'd never ask!)

It's so slow that:
  • A traffic jam on a county road in Alvord almost made the blog.
  • I experimented making the new James Bond martini but didn't have the proper ingredients so I made dirty martinis instead.
  • Work seems interesting now.
  • Someone set fire to a watermelon bin at work.
  • I made more dirty martinis and blogged about it.
  • I saw a snail drag racing a turtle.
  • My DVR asked me "Why bother?"
  • I got excited when All Around Wise showed up in my mailbox.

    2 comments:

    an Donalbane said...

    Any news about the new phone books?

    Silicone Alley said...

    LOL....loved it