The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Monday, January 4, 2010

Tales From The Darkside

Exactly how I wanted to spend a few days off, sick in bed. I've been battling the flu for several days but Saturday night it won the war. I managed to drive home from work and walk in the front door before all hell broke loose. I couldn't even keep a few sips of water down. It was not pretty. Finally late Sunday afternoon my fever broke and I started to feel better.

I'm still not 100% and feel like Mike Tyson used my midsection for a punching bag, but I am able to keep some chicken soup down.

So much for the chili cheese dip and seven layer nachos I was going to have during the Fiesta Bowl.

2 comments:

Silicone Alley said...

Stomach bug? We had that on Saturday at the Alley house. I know exactly how you felt.

Hope your feeling better!

el chupacabra said...

We've battled that plague for nearly 2 weeks- even the dog got sick. No lie. Hydrate. Hydrate- get some Gatorade bro. and put that stuff away like there's no tomorrow and rest.