The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Hangover


I'd heard a lot of good things about The Hangover. It was high on my list, but I just never got around to watching it until today.

Man, what was I thinking?

This is quite possibly the funniest movie since Airplane! and I laughed until I had tears streaming down my face. As soon as I would recover, BAM!, they hit you with another knockout punch you didn't see coming. Literally.

I had a chance to buy the Special Collectors Edition DVD for $22 at Best Buy a few weeks ago. I thought "pay $22 for a DVD? No way!"

I should have snagged it when I had the chance.

4 comments:

Judy said...

I didn't think I'd like it because my kids (28 and 23 yrs old) liked it. I really thought it would be STUPID! But I also laughed, til I cried! Funny, funny film! (Tyson's Tiger Song! :))

Ada said...

The song was my favorite part.
But if he's been murdered by crystal meth tweakers...

Hilarious.

Kathleen... said...

I bought it. Watched it with a bunch of Friends and almost pee'd my pants. "Ra-tard." Oh, my....

Kathleen... said...

Dude, we were at a fancy-schmancy restaurant the other night and a Friend brought up the baby-in-the-closet scene. We quickly descended the high-tone aura of our table into snickering Hangover replays! Love it. Love IT.