The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

PJTP Vol.XI

  • I had Patrick Swayze on a 30 Day Celebrity Death Watch. I kinda feel bad that I won. I also had Betty Ford and Fidel Castro.
  • Remember when everyone was complaining about the heat and lack of rain?
  • My boss, who is a great guy and loved by all, got transferred. I'd hate to be the guy that replaced him. Transitions are hard. You really want to be the guy after the guy that replaces someone like that.
  • Glee is on tonight. That show is too good to last for long. It will end up like Firefly or Jericho.
  • Jay Leno's new show made a killing in the ratings it's first night with 18.4 Million viewers. It lost 7 Million viewers on the second night. It will unfortunately last for years.
  • They may have discovered a gene therapy to cure color blindness.

5 comments:

Silicone Alley said...

I'm loving this weather but feel bad for my puppy dogs bc I wont let them in the house with muddy paws

I watched Leno the first night. That was enough for me.

an Donalbane said...

I generally liked Leno on TTS, although he was no Johnny Carson.

Am not too impressed with his prime time debut - don't know if it's the slot, or his timing is off, or the lighting, but he is not at the top of his game in this iteration.

If nothing else, I can go to bed earlier, as it's way too painful to watch CO'B.

el chupacabra said...

I watched the second episode of Glee. Man, they say every show no matter how well written, directed, budgeted, the greatest stars or whatever- has growing pains and needs a season at least to find its footing. That show was great from episode one.
It can't last even a full season.

Ryan said...

I'm still convinced that Eastbound and Down is the greatest show ever. EVER.

RPM said...

Ryan, Eastbound and Down is greatness. Good news, HBO has signed on for Season 2. Look for it to return after the first of the year.