The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Is This How Wyle E. Coyote Got Started?




Sorry about the lack of posts. You'll get used to that around here. But this gap was not mere lack of gumption slackerdom on my part. I pin the cause squarely on the shoulders of Partnership Broadband. For the last two days I can connect, but not connect (if that makes any sense).



They assure me they are hard at work on the problem. (cough)



Being the industrious, farm raised individual that I am, I immediately set to work with bailing wire and duct tape in hand. Thru a Rube Goldberg inspired device consisting of the previously mentioned material along with a washing machine, 30 feet of garden house, a 10 speed Huffy, an old CB antenna, kite string, tin cans and my cell phone I have managed to rig a backup connection.



No guarantee on how long it will stay together.

No comments: