The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Arby's: Why not challenge your stomach to a fight?


I had to go to Decatur yesterday to turn in some receipts to the USDA for the bermuda grass I planted a couple weeks ago. It was early afternoon and I hadn't eaten all day so I decided to grab a bite at Arby's. I do loves me some curly fries. As usual, they gave me 3 times as much Arby's & Horsey sauce than I needed and not 1 damned packet of ketchup.

Around 3a.m. the shock and awe strike began. It was definitely a stealth attack because I was taken by complete surprise. The assault has been non-stop since it began. I've deployed some Immodium as defense but it's clearly out gunned. Looks like I'm just going to have to ride this one out.

Oh, Jon Stewart... Why didn't I listen when you tried to warn me?

No comments: