The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Friday, June 22, 2012

This Guy Never Watched Bait Car


Ran across this gem on a car forum.

So last night about 3:30am, my wife wakes me up, "is that your car alarm going off?". It was. My BMW was parked in the driveway, so I look out the window and see nothing out of the ordinary. I disabled the alarm, and the doors unlocked. Then I see some dude with no shirt on get into my car!   I'm thinking "WTF?". I immedately lock the doors, then double lock/arm. Owned. I tell the wife to call 911, while I go outside and snap a quick cell phone pic of the guy just incase. After the first picture, he started getting pissed off and gave me the finger. I then went into the garage and grabbed my 3lb sledge. I stand next to the driver's door with the sledge in my hand and a very angry look on my face. If he tries to bust his way out of the car, he's getting squashed. The kid is obviously scared sh*tless, as he doesn't even move or look at me. Cops come and ask how I locked him in the car, and I tell them about the double lock.

Turns out the kid is drunk and he told the cops he thought my house was his friend's house. Sounds like a bs story, but whatever. He also threw up on the outside of my passenger door.

But yeah, double lock saves the day.

Obligatory picture of owned moron in his cage:

No comments: