The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

WOOOO!!!

When I saw the sign I told her, "you're getting on TV with that one". I was right, she was on several times. Brother Inlaw and I were 2 seats away.

The Ballpark was ROCKIN' last night! I've never heard it that loud in that stadium. I even felt it start to shake a little when the final out was made. That was an awesome experience. (If they had just Jimmy-jacked a couple to Left instead of Center it would have been perfect.)
NAP - O - LI !!!  NAP - O - LI !!!  NAP - O - LI !!!!

1 comment:

aroundthecorner said...

Funny sign, BON referenced it also. Said it was some friends of his. Glad you scored some tickets and got to go to the game. That one will be remembered for a while!

One more game to win, and then you need to concentrate on next week. A week of fun at TMS.