The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Missing Link

To be quite honest with you, life's been been pretty good around The South40 so far and I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, BUT there's something missing. I've been pseudowidowed for 4 years now and it's time to move on. The problem being I've not found anyone even remotely in the same league. I know I've set the bar too high, but that's what you're up against girls.

Is it really so hard to do a Fosbury Flop in CFM heels?

Now that I finally have the ability to travel and do my Anthony Bourdain impersonation, I have no one to share the experience with (or hold the camera) and that kinda sucks all the fun out of being there in the first place.Ok... maybe not ALL the fun. But that really depends on your Taxi driver and your conscience.

2 comments:

aroundthecorner said...

Do you need a brother to hook you up? Whit and I will be near Rosedale today?

RPM said...

Um, thanks but no thanks.