The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Sunday, October 9, 2011

I Didn't See That Coming (or The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend)

The season finale of Breaking Bad was nothing short of spectacular. I won't give any spoilers in case you missed it, but suffice to say they out did themselves once again. Just when you think the writers can't come up with something to top last year's cliffhanger, guess again.

Plot twists? M. Night Shyamalan would be jealous.

But for as many loose ends as they tied up, they left just as many juicy new ones dangling for the final season.

Best.

Show.

On.

TV?

Ding!

3 comments:

el chupacabra said...

Another great show- that I make no effort to follow, but man- when I catch an episode I hope you're not expecting anything out of me for a while.

an Donalbane said...

That pic reminds me of Strother Martin.

Anonymous said...

pure greatness...stay hard Gus