The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Nightshift of the Living Dead

While not an actual photo of me at work today, it is an accurate depiction of what I probably looked like. I haven't wanted to call in so badly in years. But since I just gave notice, it would have looked like I was just blowing off work. I really like my Supervisor and didn't want to disappoint him.

This one was for The Gipper.

Good news is with the help of Gatorade, water, Imodium AD and Pepto I managed to survive the shift. But in lieu of eating, I took a 30 minute nap for lunch. I think that did as much good as anything.

1 comment:

an Donalbane said...

Ugh!

Back when Parapectolin contained paregoric, it was a pretty useful elixir for just such occasions.