The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

FUBAR

Dear 8 pounds 6 ounces... newborn infant Jesus, don't even know a word yet... Please make it stop!


I won't go into gory details, but I'm pretty sure it's safe to say I got food poisoning Sunday. I've spent the last 2 days doing the "I hope I make it" dance/prayer between the bedroom and bathroom. 


My gut feels like Charlie Sheen's liver stopped by to redecorate.


Speaking of the "Rockstar from Mars", if you didn't catch the Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen last night, you missed some serious funny. One of my favorite lines was from William Shatner, "I'm 80, you're 46. Why do we look like we went to high school together?"


Don't worry, I'm sure you will be able to watch it when it's rerun a few hundred times later this month. 


Now, if you will pardon me I have some urgent business to attend to...

1 comment:

el chupacabra said...

Take care homes. Every. Single. Soundbite. And. Clip. from Tha Warlocks roast I've heard/seen has been hilarious.