The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How quickly things can change

Haven't posted anything in a few days. It's been slow around here and that's not necessarily a bad thing.

We did manage to break 100 days of 100 degrees. (That's Wichita Falls' count) Yay?

Do have one bit of good news, DirecTv is finally broadcasting AMC-HD. Now you can watch Breaking Bad, Mad Men, The Walking Dead and everything else AMC has to offer in HD without waiting on the BluRay. Now if they would only get TCM in HD.

There is some sort of mutant strain of upper respritory bug that has been floating around. I know several people that have been sick with it, but luckily I've dodged it so far. Howie Mandel would be proud of the germaphobe precautions I've been taking.

The NASCAR regular season is over and The Chase has begun. I have a feeling Kyle Bush will win.

HOLY CRAP! A tree just fell over and missed the house by a few feet, but landed on my minitruck! Gotta check this out...

1 comment:

an Donalbane said...

I'll say a prayer for Suzi...