The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SportsNation

Mmmmmm, Beadle

My favorite sports show is in town this week for the Super Bowl Big Game. You can't help but love SportsNation. Unlike the other TV & radio shows that are huddled behind plastic wind breaks surrounded by heaters, Michelle Beadle and Colin Cowherd are doing SportsNation on a wide open stage in Sundance Square.

I really wanted to go down there and properly introduce myself to my next exwife, Michelle. But Mother Nature has c-blocked me.

Unfortunately, I have to work the rest of the week and the window to stalk meet Michelle has closed. But you can still watch Colin and Michelle brave the conditions live in Sundance Square every afternoon and on ESPN2 thru Friday. You can also take part in their online polls everyday at http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/ .

Poor Michelle, you must be freezing. Come to The Limestone Capitol and I'll be happy to warm your toes.

No comments: