The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Groundhog Day

I have to go in today (which was supposed to be a day off) because of the weather. It's a double edged sword being the closest to the store. Let's just hope this doesn't turn into a Bill Murray flick...

I have no fear of making it there and back in these arctic conditions because I own the mighty Suzuki Carry 4x4. True I don't have mega off road tires, but I do have an ultra-light weight 4 wheel drive vehicle with mud and snow tires. This thing is almost impossible to get stuck. I've tried just to see what it's limitations are. True I wouldn't want to take on a rock truck (or anything else for that matter) in a collision, but it is still much safer and infinitely more comfortable (heater, defroster, HDstereo, wipers, ect) than a Gator or Mule.

Plus, I might just be able to cut a few donuts in the square on the way home. Haven't done that since the late 70's. may have to see if I can get some video with my Camelio.

UPDATE: Got another call this morning waving off the earlier call telling me to work today. Yay!

No comments: