The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Monday, February 7, 2011

An Idiot Abroad

Has anyone seen this program on Discovery Science? (It's their #1 Show in the history of ever.)

I am so confused. First of all, it's a travel show on a science channel. But hey, we are in the era of Ax Men on the History Channel, Storage Wars on A&E and American Chopper (formerly) on The Learning Channel. Don't judge a network by it's name.


Next, it's a Ricky Gervais bit and I can't stand Ricky Gervais. And finally to top it all off, it's a Ricky Gervais bit and I can't stand Ricky Gervais.

Wait, did I say that twice? It should have been 4 times. That's how bad I dislike Ricky Gervais. Like his writing, but Gervais on camera disturbs me. He can actually make my skin crawl.


But, I am mezmorized by this show.




No comments: