The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blind Drunk

(Language Warning)
I did some stupid stuff when I was young, but I think these guys have taken it to a whole new level.

There is a fad from Europe that has caught on in the US. Beer bong, move aside and make way for Vodka Eyeballing. Apparently it's become the "cool" way to get buzzed among young partiers.

Medical professionals and anyone with any sense at all say this can cause permanent vision damage.

The irritation from the vodka is bad enough, but when you add the olives, a twist of lemon and a swizzle stick it can really do some serious damage.

3 comments:

mzchief said...

By all appearances, Vodka Eyeballing is what people do when having alcohol induced brain damage is just not enough.

el chupacabra said...

Similar concept has been here for years. After the eyeball shot the liquor is drunk then salt is snorted and lemon juice is squeezed into the eye. I've persoanlly witnessed this in early 2006 and it had been around for years at that point.

YM said...

My weekend plans had been up in the air until I saw this. I can't wait to try it.


;)