The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Thursday, June 24, 2010

All Night Long

Sorry about the lapse in posts, but to be honest there hasn't been anything to talk about lately that hasn't been talked about somewhere else.

So, you get this...

I'm working an odd overnight shift getting ready for inventory. I kinda like it. Peaceful, quiet and I have the place all to myself for a change.

I also get to switch the XM radio over to classic rock album deep cuts instead of the Top 30 country it's always set on. No offense to country fans, but I can set my watch to what song is playing on The Highway. The Who, Allman Brothers, CS&N and Joe Walsh are a nice change of pace.


UPDATE: What's worse than staying up all night inventorying stuff? Staying up all night inventorying the WRONG stuff.

I was suppossed to inventory the freezer (my department) but for some reason I thought I was supposed to inventory the entire storeroom AND the freezer. Good news, the storeroom is done. Bad news, I didn't get to the freezer.

Guess what I get to do this weekend?

No comments: