The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Thursday, August 27, 2009

PJTP Vol.X



  • Every now and then I pull a rabbit out of my hat. My thanks to BG for the shoutout.

  • I'm always uncomfortable using the term "shoutout".

  • So far my RV search has been in vain. But, I haven't given up. Looking at another one this weekend. Before last week, I had never seen a crackhouse on wheels.

  • Mad Men is back on AMC! That show is greatness.

  • I still haven't seen Inglourious Basterds. I rarely go watch a movie in a theater, but I want to see this one on a big screen.

  • I always break the poptop off of canned drinks. If you had a moustache you would understand why.

  • Last night on Aces High during a 1 on 1 dogfight where I had no tactical advantage, I shot down a guy ranked in the Top 10. My pilot rating is usually somewhere in the Top 750.

  • I've always wanted to be a pilot.

  • I've also always wanted to be race car driver, an astronaut, an engineer, a baseball player and a cowboy.

No comments: