The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Friday, August 28, 2009

I Booked A Gig!

I have an announcing gig! It's been a while since I've used the ol' golden pipes professionally.

No, I'm not taking Greggo's place on The Hardline or replacing Bo & Jim's morning show. But I will be announcing the 2009 Wise County Sheriff's Posse Rodeo Parade on Saturday, September 12th in downtown Decatur.

This will be my second time as the voice of the WCSP Rodeo Parade.

I'd like to invite everyone to come to historic downtown Decatur and enjoy some family friendly entertainment. Pretty cowgirls, cowboys, horses, and music. I guarantee there will be plenty of free candy for the kiddos. It's an experience they will always remember and it's an important part of our heritage.

If you want a picture of me in my official Dodge Boys Rally Team windbreaker... Well, then I just might oblige.

3 comments:

el chupacabra said...

Oh, cool- thankfully you have that sceduled before December 21,2012...

RPM said...

I'm already booked on that day.

Anonymous said...

good luck!!!