The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Saturday, August 15, 2009

It's All In The Details

As bloggers go, I suck. No, really I do. Barry has all the current events covered at LLLDQ. Monica has the young, hip and pregnant scene covered at Silicone Alley. Denny and Landshark have the politico situation reconed. JAG's got the single mom sector under control and Barnicle has the "I'm laughing my ass off livin' in paradise" beat down pat.

Me? I'm livin' life large with dialup from the middle of a North Texas hayfield. That's a pretty serious hole to dig out of.

To attempt stay on par with my peers I have to dig deeper. Look at the non-mainstream media source for the true, in-depth, behind the scenes report. Sometimes, it's literally behind the scene where the true story lies.

Case in point...

For the faint of heart, leave now. Silicone Alley fans, grab some popcorn...

A guy video ambushes his wife to catch her reaction after he shaves his beard in a funky fashion. What he forgets to do is clear the background before he shoots the video and posts it on YouTube AND a message board.

Check what's hanging off the makeup mirror at the :15 second mark. Is that a vibrating pump up butt plug?

Now I have to ask, what is more troubling? The fact said instrument is left visible or the fact the first person to view the video notices and correctly identifies the instrument and it's optional functions when said object is visible for less than a second in the background?

Just for the record, It wasn't me in either case.