The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Monday, August 3, 2009

PJTP Vol.IX






  • Decided to switch to Roman Numerals for the PJTP. Class the joint up a tad.


  • Carmen Diaz is not hot. Pretty and talented, yes. Hot, no. Isla Fisher is hot.


  • The NASCAR race at Pocono was rained out yesterday which means I got to watch it live today! Denny Hamlin won and it was a very emotional victory lane. His grandmother passed away Friday. Pocono has some great racing. I don't understand why it isn't more popular on the circuit.


  • Screw the electric bill! I cranked the a/c down to 70 today. I'm freezing and I love it.


  • I need to buy a used Brushhog, 6 ft or larger in decent shape. Anyone? Bueller?


  • I have been getting slaughtered at online poker lately. I think I've lost misplaced my Mojo.


  • How in the world did Man vs Food get renewed for another season on The Travel Channel? What is entertaining about watching a fat guy eat enormous amounts of food?

2 comments:

an Donalbane said...

That dude should put some skivvies on - not going around nekkid in front of his daughter...

YM said...

My 9 yr. old grandson loves Man vs. Food! Maybe it has gross-out appeal?