The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Monday, July 4, 2011

Think I Blew My Knee Out

Took an impromptu trip to Lake Texoma yesterday to spend some time with Little Sister and BrotherInLaw. They were camped on an island and invited me to come with them. I wimped out and didn't spend the night because the heat was wearing me out. That and my knee was killing me!.

The lake is very low and shallow this year. When we pulled up to the island I jumped off the stern to help tie off the boat. They said it was waist deep. Well if you are an umpaloompah it was waist deep, for me it wasn't even knee deep. I jumped off standing up and hit bottom before I could bend my knees.

C R U N C H !

Now my left knee feels like somebody tried to take off my kneecap with a crowbar and filled it with gravel when I walk.

2 comments:

an Donalbane said...

Does single malt Scotch mitigate the pain?

Knob Creek bourbon?

Myers's?

el chupacabra said...

Ice

Rest

Hope for the best