The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Monday, July 11, 2011

Justin Timberlake: Ultimate Wingman

I've always liked Justin Timberlake. He can sing, dance, act, he's funny as hell and blog hit counter gold. I didn't think it was possible for him to be any cooler. I was wrong.

Now he's the ultimate wingman for a US Marine.


Last week (after reported watching Black Swan for the 132nd time) Sgt. Scott Moore, of the 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines in Musa Qala, Afghanistan set up a YouTube page and posted a video asking Mila Kunis to accompany him to the Marine Corps Ball on November 18th in Greenville, North Carolina.

During an interview with FOX News for their film Friends With Benefits, the reporter asked Kunis if she had seen the invitation and co-star Justin Timberlake immediately went to work for the Devil Dog.



“Have you seen this? Have you heard about this? You need to do it for your country,” Timberlake asked Kunis excitedly, before sending out a direct message to Moore. “I’m going to work on this, man. This needs to go down.”

After questioning her publicist if she knew about the invitation, the clearly flattered 27-year-old actress agreed.

“I’ll go, I’ll do it for you,” she said, turning to Timberlake. “Are you going to come?”

“They don’t want me! They want you,” Timberlake responded. “You need to do it for your country.”
Kunis agreed. “I’ll do it!”

Semper Fi, JT! You are the man!

I'm definitely going to see "Friends With Benefits" now. (Like I wasn't anyway.)
(R Rated Trailer)

2 comments:

el chupacabra said...

When I was downrange I invited Brooke Burnes.

Zack Galafanakis showed instead.


His beard is rough.

Barry Green said...

Black Swan, bruther. Reference Black Swan.