Well I finally made it to TMS in one piece, more or less. Turns out a mouse decided to move into the RV during the winter and feast on my wiring. This is a mess. All my 12volt system is chewed to pieces and I,m not sure I can fix it in camp, but I'm gonna give it a shot.
This is a vacation, right?
UPDATE: I've abandoned the wiring for tonight after getting the overhead lights to work. But Imade a fatal error and kiled the generator while working on the wiring. Now it won't start.
I'switched to drinking mode and mounted an assault on the beer chest. Think I 'll take a stroll over to where the band is playing.