The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Live Fom Texas Motor Speedway!

Well I finally made it to TMS in one piece, more or less. Turns out a mouse decided to move into the RV during the winter and feast on my wiring. This is a mess. All my 12volt system is chewed to pieces and I,m not sure I can fix it in camp, but I'm gonna give it a shot.

This is a vacation, right?

UPDATE: I've abandoned the wiring for tonight after getting the overhead lights to work. But Imade a fatal error and kiled the generator while working on the wiring. Now it won't start.
Vunderbarr!

I'switched to drinking mode and mounted an assault on the beer chest. Think I 'll take a stroll over to where the band is playing.

No comments: