The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Another Musical Interlude: Rockin' That 'Fro Edition



Just because I got nuthin' is no reason not to harken back to those thrilling days (and hairstyles) of yesteryear.

You play that funky music, white boy! You play it till you die, or you lose your hair follicles from those perms.

I mean really, WTF were you thinking?


On a side note, why is VH1 calling this part of their Disco Party?

1 comment:

an Donalbane said...

Not sure how, but I don't think I'd ever seen pictures of the band, or appearances on Kirshner or TMS - when I first looked at the image (without reading the caption), I thought maybe it was Elvin Bishop.

I sometimes walk into the office singing this song - am able to do a pretty mean likeness of it.