The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Thursday, October 7, 2010

What The Hell Is Happening To My Body? or I Really Need A Joint!



I woke up yesterday and thought I had just finished a scrimmage with Ladanian Tomlinson. My legs were killing me! If I didn't know better I'd think Josh Hamilton took batting practice on my kneecaps. (Have I worked in enough local sports references yet?).

All kidding aside my legs really fraking hurt, knees especially. I haven't done anything especially stressful or banged them on anything. Just woke up and it was a surprise party of pain. Oh joy!

I thought walking around at work would limber me up, but instead it just got worse. By the end of the night I was a full blown gimp. I'm going to have to get me some Glucoseamine and do it quick. That stuff is like WD-40.

No comments: