The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

They Are Serving Snowcones In Hell


The Texas Rangers have won a post season series!
I have been a naysayer for years because, well, they're the Texas Rangers and they always find a way to screw it up. I remember watching them at Arlington Stadium when I was a kid. I saw David Clyde pitch. I also saw 3 Rangers collide going for a fly ball more than once.

But this is Nolan Ryan's Rangers now and maybe some of his good karma is rubbing off. Cliff Lee is in full blown legitimate greatness mode right now. The team is focused and more importantly they are having fun. They are playing baseball.

I feel like Randy Quaid in Major League 2 and Wild Thing has just walked on the field.

BTW, if you are thinking about getting tickets to the ALCS prices range from $60 to $175. World Series Game 4 tickets in Arlington (possible Cinderella story event) start at $430. There were 2 Third Base tickets left for $9,000 each when I last checked.

Claws and antlers, Baby!

No comments: