The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thanks Ya'll!

Site Usage
12,786 Visits
16,980 Pageviews
60.40% % New Visits

I know I'm no Liberally Lean, I don't have his dedication. I'm pretty sure I could give ol Barron a run for his money in the crazy exwife department. But is that really a race anyone wants to win?

Justin Timberlake is hit gold! Bring it on down to Plasticville is the #1 viewed page on The South 40. So here's a blatent attempt at shameless selfpromotion thank you to those fans. I have to admit the resemblence is amazing!

3 comments:

The Accomplice said...

Was there a best of blog section this week in the messenger?

I don't buy the paper......

RPM said...

I haven't seen the paper yet. I know the ballots were out a couple weeks ago.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and your writing style.....keep up the good work...