The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Friday, July 17, 2009

So THAT'S What's Making The Noise!


Lunch at work tonight was very productive! While I was enjoying my catfish from The Yellow Rose Cafe, (let me pause for a moment and tell you just how delicious their fish is!) 2 of my neighbors walked by and started a conversation. I asked them if they knew who owned the pumpjack that was making the #%@! noise all night long. They immediately told me it was not a pumpjack. It is a 125 decibel propane cannon erected by another of my neighbors to scare away deer.


Tomorrow ALL OF US are going to pay the owner a visit and "politely" ask him to shut the dang thing off. Hopefully, we won't have to resort to "Plan B".

3 comments:

an Donalbane said...

Why in the hell do they want to scare the deer? (And no, I'm not saying this in a PETA-istic fashion - I have personally converted bambis into tasty venison jerky.)

If they don't like deer in their yard, maybe they should move back to the city.

I'd be happy to live in the country, with deer in my yard.

But, I wouldn't turn more of them into jerky than I could eat...

RPM said...

It wasn't a yard problem. They were eating his crops.

逆援助 said...

メル友募集のあそび場「ラブフリー」はみんなの出逢いを応援する全国版の逆援助コミュニティーです!女の子と真剣にお付き合いしたい方も、複数の女性と戯れたい方も今すぐ無料登録からどうぞ