The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Monday, June 1, 2009

Run Fatboy Run!

Man, what a week. I threw my back out Thursday. You know how it is when your a World Class lover, you have to maintain top physical conditioning or these things can happen when you perform the forbidden Bangkok Spleen Bender maneuver.

OK, there's zero chance of blaming it on that. Sadly, this was just a case of waking up and not being able to move. WTF? It just made the rest of the week that much tougher to get thru. But by God I made it! Now I have a relatively easy week ahead.

2 off, 2 on, 4 off! I also have 2 days of racing thrown in there. The NASCAR Truck Series comes to TMS on Friday and IRL on Saturday. I've never seen an IRL race so this could be interesting.

So right now I'm just kicking back enjoying a few cervezas with a muscle relaxer chaser and wondering how the rest of the WC is enjoying their Monday at work.

No comments: