The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

PJTP Vol.2

Yeah, I'm a bad blogger.

I haven't posted anything in days. But, to be honest I haven't felt well and things have been pretty dull around The South40. I really don't think you want to read about that, but here goes anyway.

I came straight home from work today and took a 5 hour power nap as soon as my butt hit the recliner. I have a feeling my upcoming visit to the cardiologist isn't going to go well.

On the upside, it was a beautiful day today! I hope you all had the opportunity to get outside and enjoy it. I don't think that Groundhog knew what the heck he was talking about when he predicted 6 more weeks of winter.

No comments: