The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Retiring The Old Radiation King

Well I decided to drop a few sheckles on a new TV. (cringe) WalMart (/cringe) had the Vizio 42" plasmas on sale for $747. I eyeballed one last week and put it off hoping to find a better deal on a Father's Day sale, but it was not to be. So, what the hey!

It's a bit big for the bedroom, but I'll have to get over it. ;)

Actually the only problem I have with it is the illuminated logo on the bottom frame. I don't know why they thought it nessessary to do that, but it really detracts from the picture. Now I have to get the thing wall mounted. For the time being I'm going with Redneck Chic. It's sitting on top of my faithful old 27" Zenith cabinet.

No comments: