The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Friday, June 27, 2008

AISD Uproar

I predicted this would get ugly. I was right. The AISD School Board denied Coach Curtis Enis' level III grievance. Story in today's WC Messenger Update. I'm surprised no DFW TV stations have picked up on this. They love a lynch mob.

The natives are restless and unfriendly drums are beating.

Edit: Seen the editorial in the sunday WC Messenger? This will get interesting...

3 comments:

littlesister said...

Hear we go, I wanna tell a tale about AISD mini mafia.... it is being blown to hell as we type, the mob boss is retiring, the only winning coach has been demoted to a piss ant... and madam president has a shiteating grin as she destroys lives of innocent people! You gotta live this to believe it..... it is CRAZY!! We need help, somebody send the calvery!!!

RPM said...

I'm copying this reply sent to the wrong post...




JUST THOUGHT ALL SHOULD SEE THIS!! I JUST WANTED TO SPREAD THE NEWS!!

I know there is probably a better way to let people know about a decision that I have made, but I just wanted everyone to know at the same time. I have had nearly 10 years at Alvord ISD and I could not have chosen a better place to raise the kids and see them through school. You are a tremendous staff of caring people.



I have decided that it would serve the best interest of the children of this district for me to retire. I will be proposing a separation agreement to the school board that will allow me to retire this coming week. If it is accepted, then I will officially retire the end of August.



You will always be in my prayers as you continue doing a great job for our kids. If I can ever be of service, please let me know.



Sincerely,



John Trice


AMEN!! and please pray he takes the DA oops I mean AD and Holson & Bullard & LARD ASS & the Parrs too!!!

RPM said...

I told ya'll this was gonna get ugly. Trust me, the fat lady ain't even warming up yet...