The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Continue to be Mystified

I'm still stunned by all the traffic the lil' ol blog is raking in. You can add Buenos Aries, London, Prague and Normandy to the list!

Unfortunately, I'm not sure it's the cutting edge commentary and rapier wit that's drawing a crowd. It appears that my wistful comments about driving around listening to AC/DC in my Suzuki Carry has a nice picture of the Highway to Hell cover.

Thanks, Google Image Search! (I'll take 'em anyway I can get 'em!)

Speaking of cruising in my Carry, I've got something up my sleeve that I can't fully discuss yet. Needless to say it may be the biggest thing I've ever accomplished.

Stay tuned sports fans!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool feature. :)
T