The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm Just Sayin'...


Sorry for the lapse in blogging. But, to be honest there really hasn't been much to write about. I could thrill you with my exploits of research on my Suzuki Carry (and it's smoking problems), but I'll spare you the geekdom of that for now.
Trust me, you'll get your fill of it soon enough...


I've watched a few interesting movies, including Box of Moonlight with John Tuturro, Sam Rockwell and Katherine Keener... but nothing really Movie Of The Week worthy. Stay tuned, sportsfans. I'll dig up something interesting for you soon.


John Adams wrapped up last week. As in real life, it kinda dragged out there at the end. Still, look for a buttload of Emmy nominations coming out of this for PlayTone and HBO. Excellent work that we need to see more of.


Kyle Bush won at Talladega. Shrub extended Jr's winless streak to 71. Two years since he has seen Victory Lane. It's coming and it's coming soon. Prima Donna that he his, Jr gutted out a beat up car to finish Top 10. I'm thinking the winning streak starts at Charlotte and he will be hard to keep up with from there. We'll see...


See what I mean? Boring.


I'm open to suggestions on poll questions. Send me your ideas and we'll submit them to the editorial staff for consideraton.


If anything blogworthy pops up I'll fill you in.
Remember, dear readers, you heard it here first,
off the record,
on the Q.T.
and very Hush-Hush.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

box of moonlight? Can't believe I've never heard of it but if Jonh Turturo is in it I'm down with it.