The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Thursday, April 3, 2008

I See You Shiver In Antici...

Less than 24 hours to NASCAR Weekend at TMS!! I'm scurrying around getting things together for the extravaganza. Let's see...

  • Margarita machine... check
  • Margarita fixin' s... check
  • Prime ribeyes... check
  • Beer... check
  • 16 year old scotch... check
  • Video camera... check
  • Spare batteries for camera... triple check (I'm not missing the wandering naked women this time!)
  • Beer... check
  • Scanners... double check (I got Brother in-law his own so he can listen to who he wants)
  • Binoculars... check (Bi-l is on his own there)
  • Beer... check
  • Sleeping bag... check
  • Ice chests... check
  • Beer... check

Looks like everything is in order!

I'll give it an honest effort to post the festivities as they happen, but if you get some incoherent frontier gibberish in the process please understand I may be under some degree of duress compliments of Anheuser-Busch, and the Glenlivit and Patron distilleries.

No comments: