The stars at night are big and bright...

The stars at night are big and bright...
The stars at night are big and bright...

Monday, March 10, 2014

Damn it, Jim. I'm not a writer!

Wow... First Bag of Nothing gives up blogging for lent. Ok, I can respect that. NOW Liberally Lean is going dark for at least a week.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Dubya Tea Eff people? How am I to make it thru each day without reading my internets? Where will I get my daily dosage of snark? I guess I could step up my game and take the field like Shane Falco did for the Washington Sentinels.
But, I know it would turn out the same way. Just when I've got my confidence built up that I can actually do this thing, the regular players will return to the game and I'll be out faster than Prince Fielder going for an inside the park home run. (He's not very fast, you see...)

Wait, I'm mixing my movie metaphors with my sports metaphors. See? Told you so. I'm not that great at this writing stuff. But until the 'Pros from Dover' return, this is what you get.


God damn Army!

No comments: